My current research interests involve using semi-supervised clustering techniques for understanding clusters’ behavior over time. During the past years, I have also been working on preference mining and recommender systems.
Address: 2121 João Naves de Avila Avenue, 1B – room 52, 38400-902 Uberlândia, MG, Brazil
Phone: +55-34-3291 63 66
Email: guilhermealves [at] ufu [dot] br
- [Oct 17] Master’s thesis defense.
- [Oct 17] Student volunteer at SBBD – Uberlândia, Brazil.
- [Oct 17] Presenting paper at SBBD – Uberlândia, Brazil.
- [Jul 17] Accepted paper at SBBD – Uberlândia, Brazil.
- [Oct 16] Accepted paper at JIDM.
- A Framework for Online Clustering Based on Evolving Semi-Supervision. SBBD, 2017 (to appear)
- Exploiting social information in pairwise preference recommender system. JIDM, 2016.
- VP-Rec: A Hybrid Image Recommender Using Visual Perception Network. ICTAI, 2016.