My current research interests involve using semi-supervised clustering techniques for understanding clusters’ behavior over time. During the past years, I have also been working on preference mining and recommender systems.
Address: 2121 João Naves de Avila Avenue, 1B – room 52, 38400-902 Uberlândia, MG, Brazil
Phone: +55-34-3291 63 66
Email: guilhermealves [at] ufu [dot] br
- [Oct 16] Accepted paper at JIDM.
- [Ago 16] Accepted paper at ICTAI – San Jose, California, USA.
- [Mar 16] Accepted paper at Canadian AI – Victoria, Canada.
- Exploiting social information in pairwise preference recommender system. JIDM, 2016.
- VP-Rec: A Hybrid Image Recommender Using Visual Perception Network. ICTAI, 2016.
- Visual Perception Similarities to Improve the Quality of User Cold-Start Recommendations. Canadian AI, 2016.