I am a PhD student at Université de Lorraine (UL), Nancy – France, advised by Prof Miguel Couceiro and Dr Amedeo Napoli. I am currently employed by INRIA Nancy-Grand Est in the team Orpailleur that is specialized on Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) and in Knowledge Engineering (KE).
I hold BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Science from Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU), Uberlândia – Brazil, in 2015 and 2017 respectively. In my master’s thesis, I have investigated the employment of semi-supervision information for understanding clusters’ behaviour over time. During the past years, I have also been working on preference mining and recommender systems.
- [Feb 21] J’étais sélectionné pour la finale du concours MT180s de l’Université de Lorraine.
- [Dec 20] FixOut’s website is now available. Check it out
- [Oct 20] New repository of LimeOut is available. Check it out
- [Jan 20] Presenting at EGC 2020 – Brussels, Belgium
- [Sep 19] Attending European Summer School on Explainable Data Science – Luxembourg
- [Ago 19] Attending COSEAL Workshop 2019 – Potsdam, Germany
- Making ML models fairer through explanations: the case of LimeOut. AIST, 2020
- Sélection de mesures de similarité pour les données catégorielles. EGC, 2020