I am first year PhD student at the University of Lorraine, advised by Prof Miguel Couceiro and Dr Chedy Raïssi. I’m currently employed by INRIA Nancy-Grand Est in the team Orpailleur that is specialized on Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) and in Knowledge Engineering (KE).
I hold BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Science from the Federal University of Uberlândia (UFU), Brazil, in 2015 and 2017 respectively. In my master’s thesis, I have investigated the employment of semi-supervision information for understanding clusters’ behaviour over time. During the past years, I have also been working on preference mining and recommender systems.
- [Jun 18] Selected as PhD student.
- [Oct 17] Master’s thesis defence.
- [Oct 17] Student volunteer at SBBD – Uberlândia, Brazil.
- [Oct 17] Presenting a paper at SBBD – Uberlândia, Brazil.
- [Jul 17] Accepted paper at SBBD – Uberlândia, Brazil.
- A Framework for Online Clustering Based on Evolving Semi-Supervision. SBBD, 2017
- Exploiting social information in pairwise preference recommender system. JIDM, 2016.
- VP-Rec: A Hybrid Image Recommender Using Visual Perception Network. ICTAI, 2016.