I am a first year PhD student at Université de Lorraine (UL), Nancy – France, advised by Prof Miguel Couceiro and Dr Chedy Raïssi. I am currently employed by INRIA Nancy-Grand Est in the team Orpailleur that is specialized on Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) and in Knowledge Engineering (KE).
I hold BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Science from Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU), Uberlândia – Brazil, in 2015 and 2017 respectively. In my master’s thesis, I have investigated the employment of semi-supervision information for understanding clusters’ behaviour over time. During the past years, I have also been working on preference mining and recommender systems.
- [Sep 19] Attending European Summer School on Explainable Data Science – Luxembourg
- [Sep 19] Presenting at SFC 2019 – Nancy, France
- [Ago 19] Attending COSEAL Workshop 2019 – Potsdam, Germany
- [Jun 19] Attending ProbAI 2019 – Trondheim, Norway
- [Jun 19] Presenting at Franco-Norwegian Day – Trondheim, Norway
- [Dec 18] Presenting at Journées QCM-BioChem, MALOTEC – Nancy, France
- [Nov 18] Attending EKAW 2018 – Nancy, France
- A Framework for Online Clustering Based on Evolving Semi-Supervision. SBBD, 2017