I am a PhD student at Université de Lorraine (UL), Nancy – France, advised by Miguel Couceiro and Amedeo Napoli. I am currently member of the Orpailleur team that is specialized on Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) and in Knowledge Engineering (KE).
My current research is mainly focused on the problems related to fairness, particularly the trade-off fairness-performance that arises when we try to mitigate unfairness.Previously, I have investigated the employment of semi-supervision information for understanding clusters’ behaviour over time. I have also been working on preference mining and recommender systems.
- [Jan 22] Presenting at Café TAL.
- [Jul 21] Paper accepted at DSAA’21, Remote
- [Apr 21] Presenting at PDIA’21, Remote
- [Feb 21] J’étais sélectionné pour la finale du concours MT180s de l’Université de Lorraine.
- [Dec 20] FixOut’s website is now available. Check it out
- Reducing Unintended Bias of ML Models on Tabular and Textual Data. DSAA, 2021
- Making ML models fairer through explanations: the case of LimeOut. AIST, 2020