I am a PhD student at Université de Lorraine (UL), Nancy – France, advised by Prof Miguel Couceiro and Dr Amedeo Napoli. I am currently member of the team Orpailleur that is specialized on Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) and in Knowledge Engineering (KE).
I hold BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Science from Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU), Uberlândia – Brazil, in 2015 and 2017 respectively. In my master’s thesis, I have investigated the employment of semi-supervision information for understanding clusters’ behaviour over time. During the past years, I have also been working on preference mining and recommender systems.
- [Jul 21] Paper accepted at DSAA’21, Remote
- [Apr 21] Presenting at PDIA’21, Remote
- [Feb 21] J’étais sélectionné pour la finale du concours MT180s de l’Université de Lorraine.
- [Dec 20] FixOut’s website is now available. Check it out
- [Oct 20] New repository of LimeOut is available. Check it out
- [Jan 20] Presenting a paper at EGC 2020 – Brussels, Belgium
- Reducing Unintended Bias of ML Models on Tabular and Textual Data. DSAA, 2021
- Making ML models fairer through explanations: the case of LimeOut. AIST, 2020